15 outubro 2019

Shawn's Breakfast Tilda | Swedish House Crafts


Hello my Crafty Friends

Today I bring you one of the Magnolia stamps that I wish to have for a long time ... That's right it is the beautiful "Shawn's Breakfast Tilda", it was made in a limited and a exclusive edition and is now available to you at our favorite craft store.

I used INK distress to paint this beautiful Tilda and as usual I also use various papers from Maja Design. All the products I used to create this card can be found in the description below.

Now My card. I hope you like it!!!!!




Links to Products I used:

That's all for today. Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!!!


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

2 comentários:

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...