20 setembro 2019

Nurse Emma & Teddy

Hello my crafter friends!!!!
It's Irene again for another project using a Paper Nest Dolls stamp. This one is an older one. It´s called "Nurse Emma & Teddy" , and I used some Distress inks for coloring.


I used the Celebration Maja Design Collection and some Magnolia dies to complete the entire card layout. I hope you like it!!!


Links to Products I used:
Nurse Emma & Teddy - Paper Nest Dolls Stamp
Roxstamps - Nesting Square Dies - Cross Stitched
Roxstamps - Nesting Square Dies - Pierced
Roxstamps - Nesting Round Dies - Cross Stitched
A Christmas Story - Christmas Tags
Get Well - Cross Die - Limited Edition
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
White Stamping Card (300gsm) - A4/5 sheets
STA Pigment Liner Brush Pen
Maja Design - Celebration - Monochromes - Charcoal
Maja Design - Celebration - Would You Care to Dance
Maja Design - Celebration - Charleston
Maja Design - Monochromes Shades of Denim - Vintage Pink

Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!

Hugs 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...