13 dezembro 2019

Child Yeti | Paper Nest Dolls


Hello PND fans, Irene here again, and today I bring a very cute image, that a really love, It´s: Child Yeti, from the new release by Christine Yong.

Now here my Project, I hope you´re like it...







My List Supplies:
Child Yeti
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Shades of Celebration - Monochromes
White Stamping Card (300gsm)
MEDIUM GELLY ROLL PEN - WHITE
OUTDOOR SCENE
Spellbinders Graceful Tiny Tags Stamp & Die Set

I hope this card inspires you and I wish you all a great weekend!!!!



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

1 comentário:

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...