14 novembro 2019

Pizza My Heart Art | Swedish House Craft

Good morning Magnolia Fans!!!!
Today I bring you a delicious stamp from the series: Live Laugh Love - Pizza My Heart Art Stamp Kit from Magnolia.

These kits are simply wonderful and easy and quick to color and can be used for small message cards and serve quickly in a great solution when we want to offer something more personal to a lover or family member.

Today I bring a good example of this when I ordered a Pizza and had it come to a friend's house. He loves Pizza and was very delighted with the card too.

I'm using Maja Design's beautiful and wonderful new collection called: Holiday in the Alps.
And this collection is AMAZING!!!! I will bring soon a Mini Album made with this stunning collection.
If you don't know it yet, skip the shop and see its wonderful patterns and colors. I think this collection is one of the most beautiful ever made by Maja Design.

Now, this is my Card, I hope you´re like it!!!!




Now, I need your advice: What to do when we have at home an extremely curious cat that loves everything Craft?
He doesn't leave my Craft Room and loves taking pictures along with my work !!!!
Just a joke that I share with all who like me love animals !!!!



My product list:

Other Dies:
DooHickey Club Vol. 23

Thank you for stopping by our blog and I hope you get some of the very creative and inspiring ideas from our designer team.

See you soon!!!!!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...