06 setembro 2019

Princess With Apple | Paper Nest Dolls


Hi there, I hope your week was creative and on the weekend's door I bring you another card to inspire you !!!!



I bring you this week, the gorgeous stamp from Paper Nest Dolls "Princess With Apple" and I've used Watercolour Markers to colour my stamp. 



I used Maja Design paper to make my card.


And....
Here's my project!!!!





The colours I used:
Vintage photo
Tattered rose
Abandoned coral
Black soot
Pumice stone
Peeled paint


Links to products I used:

Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day! Hugs  



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...