12 março 2019

Teddy bear with a patch - Vintage Baby | Laserowe Love

Hello my crafty friends,

Today I've made a Card for a Baby, and for this project I use this stamp that belongs to The Vintage Baby Collection. Named "Rubber Stamp - Teddy bear with a patch"

I use prismacolor pencils to color this beautiful stamp an Kraft paper, and I love how colors stand out in this paper, it's how they came to life....

Here some pictures:
  I Use Prismacolor I use this combo colors as:
935-938-943-945-939-914-1084-1058-1009-956-934-1013-904-1086


 Produts I use:

Link´s:

Thank you so much stopping by, we hope you have inspired us with our creations. You can visite our Blog Here... 
Love to you all!

2 comentários:

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...