05 março 2019

Tinny Accessories | Karen Burniston

Hello Peeps and Crafty Friends,

Today I´ve made a card for March Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!!!!! Our challenge theme this month is .... "Tinny Accessories".

I do not know if you notice my projects but I'm not in the habit of using accessories so small, however with the many sets of KB have, we can complement several accessories and form a project like this one I´ve made for the March Designer Challenge!!!

Here my project:









Produts:
GARDEN CHARMS
CIRCLE TAG BOOK POP-UP
EASTER CHARMS (Little tie)
FINE TIP BOTTLE
TINY ACCESSORIES 1

Other Produts:
Paper Pad: Mintay by Karola - Kiddie

Thank you so much stopping by, we hope to have inspired you with our creations. 
Love to you all!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...