15 março 2019

Daisy Emma | Swedish House Craft

Hi my Crafty friends  :)

For today card I chose the beautiful Daisy Emma and I painted with prismacolor pencils. I really liked the mix of colors where. I was inspired by the papers used for the base of my card, and the colors are so vibrant that they highlight this beautiful doll

Now the card:



You can find other Paper Nest Dolls Rubber Stamps here in the our store :) And if you want to buy it in your local craft shop, tell them to buy it from SHC. The wholesale site has over 300 dolls...

Thank you so much stopping by, we hope to have inspired you with our creations. 
Love to you all!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...