23 janeiro 2019

Friendship Card | Swedish House Crafts

Good morning everyone,
As you all know I love Magnolia and this is one of my favourite stamp. I've used Distress ink and markers to colour her. I used Maja Design Paper for the layout of the card.

This is a Friendship Card I and I used several Magnolia dies and the latest Christmas Box from 2018.

Now my project:






Links to products I used:
Let's Go - Taxi and Journey Text (I use the sentiment)
Magnolia Stamps & Dies - Christmas Calendar 2018
Merry Little Christmas - Snowflake & Mistletoe
Sakura-Tilda with Kneesocks
Butterfly Dreams - Dream Tag
Denim-Denim Tag
Business Card-Letter Tags
Maja Design - Vintage Spring Basics - Complete Collection 12x12"
DOUBLE STITCHED STARS DIE
BALLET SLIPPERS DIE
Magnolia Doohickey Club vol 13 - Sweet Pea
Magnolia Doohickey Club vol 9 - Fairytale

Thanks for stopping by today! You can find more information on the Swedish House Crafts.

Thank you so much stopping by, we hope to have inspired you with our creations. 
Love to you all!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...