28 janeiro 2019

Envelope Chocolate Card | Laserowe Love

Hello there lovely creative friends! This time I prepared for you a Chocolate Envelope, using for the card layout the beautiful Indiana Colection from Laserowe Love.

I was inspired by the very rich colors that this collection brings, full of harmony and elegance.





And I´ve made especially for Laserowe Love fans a video with step-by-step tutorial, I hope you´re like it❣


Thank you so much stopping by, we hope to have inspired you with our creations. 
Love to you all!
Produts:





1 comentário:

  1. Woow such a wonderful way of creating 3d card design... I tried this on my mom's birthday and you know what she loved it very much... Thank you so much for sharing this tutorial with me... Love it :)

    ResponderEliminar

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...