17 janeiro 2019

January 2019 Sneak Peek Week - Oval Frames Pop-Up | Karen Burniston

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!!!!!

I´m so happy today, because I can share with you the amazing New release from Karen Burniston. This 18 Dies are incredibly amazing.

I used the Pop-Up frames from Karen Burniston's new Oval Frame Pop-Up. The new release will be available for pre-order on January 21st!

There are SO MANY great dies in the new release, which will be available for PRE-ORDER on the website starting January 21st. You can click on the preview below to see it larger.


Now my Baby Girl Pop-Up Card:

 For this baby-themed Tag Book I incorporated the Baby Charms (Available for PRE ORDER on January 21 2019).




I hope I've inspired you!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stash
1079 - Oval Frames Pop-Up - Karen Burniston (Available for PRE ORDER on January 21 2019)
1086 - Baby Charms - Karen Burniston (Available for PRE ORDER on January 21 2019)
1090 - Border Blends - Argyle - Karen Burniston (Available for PRE ORDER on January 21 2019)
LARGE STITCHED TAGS DIE
STITCHED NESTED CIRCLES DIE

Hugs
Irene Mendes

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...