19 outubro 2018

The House & Fence Pop-up - Dear Diary

HI MY CRAFTY FRIENDS!!!!!

Today I´ve made another card for October Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!!!!! Our challenge theme this month is .... "HAPPY FALL, Y'ALL!" - make a card celebrating fall, autumn or Thanksgiving. So my project for the October Designer Challenge had to be a Fall Card.

The House & Fence Pop-up is a very versatile die set. It comes with a Floating Floor mechanism that can be used for so many other things. Plus, the house can be styled for any season. To learn how to assemble this die, check out the video tutorial here: Die Assembly Video - 1015 House & Fence Pop-upThe House & Fence is also going to be great for year-round cards for any theme. This card uses the Tree Pop-up, Nature Edges, Winter Animals and Word Set 1.

For this card I choose the amazing Mintay Dear Diary Paper Pad, and I cut several pictures from the paper pad to make my scene.

Here my Card.... I hope you´re like it...





I hope to have inspired you and until my next post that will be very soon.
Hugs xxx

List Supplies:



1 comentário:

  1. Thank you for all your wonderful tutorials. This is fabulous. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns If you are interested in pop-up cards. View more designs from them: spring pop up card, pop-up cards

    ResponderEliminar

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...