16 outubro 2018

Hi my crafters friends!!!!

Today I will tell you something new this week I am GDT to the wonderful Swedish House Crafts,  
the invitation was received with great joy and I felt quite honored, because for a long time I longed to be with a team as talented as this. SHC has chosen products with great care and attention to please all crafters and I think it achieves this goal. Thank you very much again for the invitation.


I've made an exploding box too. I made it using the lovely Chipboard - Lavender Basket 3D and the Rectangle frame with ornaments - Vintage Ornaments from Laserowe Love.

I've use Maja Design Paper - Vintage Summer Basics and the beautiful Magnolia Stamp: Lovely Emojis - Cause I Love You Tilda and I use Distress Markers for colouring.


This Exploding Box has plenty of DooHickey dies from Magnolia from several volumes and I use some Woc Flowers too for embellishment.


I've used Roxstamps Special Die - Congrats and Roxstamps Special Die - Awesome for decorate my box.


Here's my Project:






I hope to have inspired you and until my next post that will be very soon.
A hug,

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...