29 outubro 2018

Purse Mini Album - Laserowe Love - Vintage Baby Girl Collection❣

Hi There,


Today I've a Mini Album Purse to sharing with you a project made with the amazing new collection from Laserowe Love "Vintage Baby Girl"

This mini album looks like a little purse. You can place 3 small pictures inside and there's also one page for writing a memory or a sentiment if the album is a gift. 

You can see the tutorial on our youtube channel.









I hope to have inspired you and until my next post that will be very soon.
Hugs xxx

List Supplies:
"Vintage Baby Girl"


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...