13 maio 2019

Lulu with Bunny | Paper Nest Dolls

Hi Everyone, !!!! And I wanted to share a Card I have made using the adorable "Lulu with Bunny" for the Paper nest Dolls the release of this month of March.

And look  how lovely she is with her beautiful curly hair and her close best friend. I think this is a wonderful image.

I use watercolors markers to color her and the beautiful paper from Echo Park. I hope you´re like it!!!!



Have a great day!!!!!
Hugs

Irene Mendes


*** Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

2 comentários:

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...