20 maio 2019

LE CIRQUE - CAS CARD | Swedish House Crafts

Hi Everyone!!!!  I wanted to share a Card I have made for Swedish House Crafts, using the adorable "Tilda Cirque" from Magnolia. The collection is from 2018 and calls "Le Cirque".

And look  how lovely she is with her beautiful and fancy clothes, full of sparkles and colour. I think she is wonderful.

I used Distress Reinkers to colour her and I used the beautiful paper from Laserowe. I used a mixture of papers from several collections, such as "Vintage Tropical Island" and "Llama Love".

I hope you like it!!!!





Links to Products I used:
Laserowe Love - Llama Love - Complete collection
Laserowe Love - Vintage Tropical Island - Complete collection
Le Cirque - Tilda Cirque
Le Cirque - Text Kit (Life is a Circus, enjoy show...)


Thank you so much stopping by. I hope I have inspired you!!!
Irene Mendes

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...