29 novembro 2018

Gummiapan Snow Bear | Swedish House Crafts


Hi there!!!

So today I bring you the fabulous Gummiapan Die - Milk Carton decorated with the beautiful papers of the latest collection of Maja Design - Christmas Season as well as the beautiful Gummiapan Snow Bear Stamp I painted with my prismacolor pencils.

Those who know me know that I love little boxes and it was to make them that I started my walk through the world of scrapbooking.

And here is my project...

I use Prismacolor pencils to coloring my "Snow Bear Stamp"
Colours:
935-938-927-1084-947-948-1094-1027-1103-1087-918-924-1077(Blender Pencil)

Links to Products I used:
Gummiapan Stamp - Snow Bear
Special Release - Mini Doily (DooH-SR11)

I hope to have inspired you... and I hope to see you soon ...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...