16 novembro 2018

Envelope Card | Chocolate Hold


Hello everyone!!!!!!

Today I thought of bringing you one of my favourite stamps from Magnolia, the beautiful Pink and Blue Ribbon - Hear No Evil Tilda. This beautiful stamp belongs to a series of six stamps in a total. Pink and Blue ribbon for a cancer fight campaign.

You can follow this template according to the measurements in it. You can see that this Card Envelope is quite versatile and very easy to make.

To create this envelope card I used the decorative paper from Laserowe Love "Vintage Trip". Unfortunately we still do not have it in the store yet. This paper has a mix of Pink and Green with a "Vintage" look and how they can see with pretty nice and soft patterns.

Now my Project:

 To create this layout I also use some DooHickey - Magnolia dies as Magnolia Doohickey Club vol 4, and Magnolia Doohickey Club vol 9, as well as a Laserowe Love frame, Oval Flourish Frame.

I hope to have inspired you... and I hope to see you soon ...




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...