22 setembro 2018

Welcome!!!!!!!

Hi Crafters Friendes!!!!!

Today I woke up with a beautiful blue sky and a bright sun and a day like this leaves me quite inspired and ready to create a project that reflects my state of mind .... So I bring you another card using the fascinating Karen Burniston...

For this card I use the new die set "HOUSE PIVOT PANELS" and it was quite fun to create this scene where I was able to portray the place where I live.

How to list supplies I used:

SPINNER SQUARE POP-UP (The square)

Now my project: 


I hope to have inspired you and until my next post that will be very soon.

A hug,

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...