26 setembro 2018

LASEROWE LOVE - Tutorial Nautical Favor Box!!!!!!

Hi everyone !!!! 
This is my first project for Laser Love and I've made a Nautical Gift Box using the amazing " Nautical Holidays " collection. 

This little box is a simple one. For this particular project I choose some nautical colors.

This is my TUTORIAL 
Step 1
From my stash I cut a small box using a Sizzix die - Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Box - Shaker (Item #655134), with white cardstock.



Step 2
 Then I set up the box by the folding lines. 


Step 3
To close my box, I put a ribbon on the cover and base of the box. 
I will use a Transparent acetate sheets to create window cards boxes picture frames and even ..... Very easy to use when creating window cards or shaker cards too....

Step 4
To decorate my favor box, I used several sheets of this beautiful collection. My choosen colors was, blues, and reds ...

Step 5
Now I will do the most creative part of the process. At this point I will lining the entire box with the decorative paper.



Step 6
To decorate the base of the box. Now I will use several elements using the Nautical Kit from Laserowe Love. You may wish to check the list of products below. I use White Paste and Glitter clear Sprinkles.


Step 8
Now the finished project .... I hope you're like it !!!!!





My List Supplies:
I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial and hope to see you again soon ...

Hugs ❣

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...