07 dezembro 2019

Magnolia Christmas Calendar | Swedish House Crafts


Hello My crafty friends,

Today Irene is with you and I bring you a card that I made using one of the beautiful stamps from the newly released Christmas Calendar - the day I used was day 4.

I use Distress Markers and Reinkers to color my stamp and some Maja Design papers from my distash.

If you're not following the fabulous tutorials edited by Magnolia on their youtube channel, please stop by and get inspired by beautiful projects made with this christmas calendar.








My List supplies:
Magnolia - Christmas Calendar 2019 (Day 4)
Magnolia - Christmas Calendar 2019 (Early Bird)
Maja Design - Christmas Season - Merry Night
Maja Design - Denim & Girls - Comfy
Maja Design - Denim & Girls - Easy Going
Roxstamps - Nesting Round Dies - Pierced
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
White Stamping Card (300gsm)
Country Girl - Country Leaves

Other products:
DooHickey #23 (dies)
Roses - Magnolia (die)
DooH-SCD11 Hellebores (dies)
DooH-AY14 Vintage Square (dies)
DooH-SR11 Mini Doily (dies)
WL13 Postcard (stamp)
WL13 New York (stamp)
DooH-WL13 Peonies (dies)
DooH YI-18 Invitation

Thank you so much stopping by, we hope to have inspired you with our creations.
Sending a BIG HUG to you all!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...