13 junho 2019

Poinsettia Tilda | Swedish House Crafts

Hi there, How are you my crafty friends!!!
Here my  DT Project for Swedish House Crafts.
I bring you inspiration for this week, and I use a stamp that is usually associated with the Christmas season, but the versatility of this stamp is immense.  I used the "Poinsettia Tilda" from the Aspen Holidays Collection.  I used the recent and wonderful collection of Maja Design Denim & Girls too.

I am simply in love with this collection, the shades of pink and blue make it one of the most beautiful collections of this year. These shades make us more creative and for today's card I try to get the most out of this beautiful paper pad.

 DISTRESS INK: Colours I used:
abandoned coral
barn door
black soot
weathered wood
peeled paint
pumice stone
walnut stain
vintage photo
tattered rose




Links to Products I used:

That's all my post for today, thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!
Hugs
Irene Mendes

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

1 comentário:

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...