29 abril 2019

Tunnel Card | Swedish House Crafts


Hi, Irene here with you today.
For this project I will make a Tunnel Card.
To make this tunnel Card I need to the card base the DooH-PE 14 Vintage Frames and Tags. We will need 5 frames from the biggest one die.


Then I will choose my image and stamp one into the first frame and another to watercolour paper. I will use Distress Markers to colour this image. The stamp it´s call: SS-16 Tilda Playing in the Water.


For this project I will use another stamps from Seaside Collection 2016, It´s call: SS-16 Seaside Kit and I will stamp several images and cut them out.


I will use the DooH-NA-17 Anchor (6 cutouts) and the leaves from Magnolia Doohickey Club vol. 7 (4 cutouts). I use to the anchor a little of Finger Wax – Water Based and Walnut Stain INK.
I stamp the background to give more definition to the image.



Now cut 5 frames using the DooH-PE 14 Vintage Frames and Tags and using a template, cut all the inside frames off. You can use the small one to make the template, and distress with Walnut Stain INK all the edges.Using foam I will apply all the frames together, starting from the smallest to the largest...

In each layer I will start by glue it some of my embellishments by placing my shells and plants, in all the frames.  I use a little fishing net to creating a maritime aspect to my card.






Products I used:
DooH-PE 14 Vintage Frames and Tags
SS-16 Tilda Playing in the Water
SS-16 Seaside Kit
DooH-NA-17 Anchor
Magnolia Doohickey Club vol. 7
Distress Markers and INK
Microbeads
Twine

I  used twine in blue and a little of black microbeads to finish the decoration on my card. I hope you have been inspired…
Irene



2 comentários:

  1. Estão lindos, Irene.
    Eu adoro estes cartões, tenho um à espera do aniversário duma amiga, mas não é Magnolia.
    Bjs,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...