23 abril 2019

Selfie Tilda | Swedish Housecrafts



Hello  my Crafty Friends!!!! Today I´ve made a Little Book for Swedish Housecrafts, using the stunning Magnolia Stamp "Selfie Tilda" from Hugs & Kisses collection. I use my prismacolor pencils to colour her, and I use the beautiful "Joyous Winterdays" Collection from Maja Design.

Here is my project, I hope you´re like it!!!






I've made my flowers with Foamiran - Red, using the gorgeous dies from "Lady E Dies", the "Flower 004" and it is so easy to use. With Foamiran you can choose any colour you like to make your flower, creating them to your style.

Links to Products I used:

Thank you so much stopping by!!!!

Hugs


3 comentários:

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...